117 REDCHURCH ST, LONDON, E2 7DG , TEL: +44 (0)207 729 9721 eeeee: email@example.com wwwwww.secondspacegallery.com
Second Space Gallery is located on Redchurch St, at the junction with Bethnal Green Rd and at the top of
The Gallery has a visible ground floor shop front and window display onto the busy Bethnal Green Rd. The gallery is 600sq feet in total.
Second Space Gallery is accepting applications from artists and curators to hire the gallery for solo and group shows.
Prices vary for June, July and September, please email for more information.
50% deposit is required in advance to secure booking
- Tuesday or Thursday evening 1 private view (6.30 - 9.30)
- email promotion to gallery's mailing list
- 0% commission on sales
For more information please contact Tony on 07879 648898 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Promotion on the front page of 2 websites - secondspacegallery.com and artshole.co.uk website with-links, images, dates your press-release: £500
- Professional PR agent to promote and invite press and special guests: £600
- 2 extra staff to manage your preview night – drinks and sales: £200
- 1000 Flyers/Cards designed and printed £400
- Set up – dedicated team to hang exhibition: £300
- Gallery staff - £50 per day
Brick Lane Area
The Rocket Gallery,
The Whitechapel Art gallery,
The Tea Building,
The Truman Brewery,
The Rick Mix Media Project,
Redchurch St - Museum 52 - Trolley ...
How many curry houses... my god there are thousands
Brick Lane Sunday Markets:
Brick lane is situated between Hoxton and Whitechapel with many galleries restaurants, bars and cafes in the area. Galleries close by include the White Cube, The Rocket Gallery, The Whitechapel Art gallery, The Tea Building, The Truman Brewery, The Rick Mix Media Project and many smaller independent galleries. Brick lane is alive on Sundays with the many markets located in the area. Markets include The Brick Lane market, the Spitalfields fashion and art Market, The Columbia Road Flower Market, Chesire Road Furniture and Vintage clothing Market, the Trueman Brewery Fashion market.
Bars and Resturaunts:
The Vibe Bar, 93 Feet East, Café 1001 attract visitors with tasty food, live music and refreshing drinks.